Since 1919, Forestry England have been growing, shaping and caring for over 1,500 of our nation’s forests for the benefit and enjoyment of all, for this generation and the next. We are #ForForests.
How to enter the competition
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting bundle of walking gear, tell us what forests mean to you. Whether it's family, timber, climate, wellbeing… we want to hear it! Use #ForForests on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube to enter.
About the prizes
This exciting prize bundle includes:
- Forestry England Membership to your chosen site*
- Binoculars for spotting wildlife on your next walk
- A pair of high-quality trekking poles
- An insulated flask for that mid-walk cup of tea
- A map case and compass to guide you
- A cosy hat to keep you warm
Competition terms and conditions
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry England Facebook page, on Instagram, Twitter or YouTube, including the hashtag #ForForests - posted after 19th November 2020.
The winner will receive the following items, or a substitute item of similar value, should availability change.
Forestry England Membership of their choice, excluding Bedgebury Pinetum and Westonbirt Arboretum. https://www.forestryengland.uk/membership
Barska Focus Free Binoculars https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15893549/barska-focus-free-binoculars-9-x-25-15893549
Lekki Journey Walking poles https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15910096/leki-journey-trekking-poles-pair-15910096
Camelbak Forge Vacuum Flask https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/16007632/camelbak-forge-vacuum-bottle-16007632
Eurohike map case https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15986995/eurohike-pvc-map-case-15986995
Hi Gear Deluxe Compass https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15901630/hi-gear-deluxe-compass-15901630
Peter Storm Unisex Hat https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15986805/peter-storm-unisex-thinsulate-knit-beanie-hat-15986805
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 30 March 2021.
- By posting entries to the competition, you are agreeing that your entry can be used by Forestry England as part of future promotions.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.