Situated in the beautiful surroundings of the Chilterns, Wendover Woods is home stunning trails, Go Ape and picturesque views
In line with government advice, we’ve opened our car park, toilets and information point. If you decide to travel to Wendover Woods by car please park legally and responsibly in our car park. Keep highways and gateways clear and leave plenty of room between your car and others for other visitors to pass safely.
Please note that we have limited facilities at the moment, with the cafe only offering take away food and drink.
Before your visit, you can download the glide parking app which enables contactless payment for car parking.
Wendover Woods is a truly special place in the Chilterns and we hope you enjoy a safe, relaxing visit. Please remember that it is your responsibility to follow the guidance on staying safe outside your home.
Please think carefully before you visit and come prepared:
- BBQs are not allowed in any of our forests
- Make sure you have suitable footwear, and if you plan to cycle, an appropriate helmet
- Plan for what you will do if the site is closed or looks busy and be prepared to go somewhere else less busy, or return home and visit another time
- Be kind. Be patient. This is a new experience for all of us. We need your help to make this work.
Thank you for your support us as we are doing our best for you.
At a glance
- 4 walking trails
- Juniper cycle trail
- 3 running routes
- Fitness trail
- Horse riding
- Orienteering trails
- Go Ape
- Nordic Walking
- Play area
- Picnic Area and barbecues - no barbecues
- Café - open for takeaway only
- Dogs welcome