Let our visually impaired guides lead you through an immersive and interactive sensory experience that aims to shift your perception, enjoy the arboretum at a slower pace and explore the trees of Westonbirt through your nonvisual senses.
This unique experience is only available for a limited time during October, so don't miss out.
- Friday 08 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 01 Oct
- Sunday 10 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 03 Oct
- Friday 15 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 08 Oct
- Sunday 17 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 10 Oct
- Friday 22 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 15 Oct
- Sunday 24 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 17 Oct
- Friday 29 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 22 Oct
- Sunday 31 Oct, 10.30am - on sale 24 Oct
Sensing nature walk tickets cost £1* per person and can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
You should book your day admission ticket first before booking onto a sensing nature walk. Walks start at 10.30am every Friday & Sunday from 08 - 31 October and are only suitable for day admission arrival timeslots of 10:20am or earlier.
Please note that dogs are not permitted on these walks (except assistance dogs). Some of our visually impaired guides will be assisted by a guide dog. Please do not disturb the assistance dogs while they are working.
*£1 per person non-refundable booking fee.