A magical tree garden, where you can explore trees from all over the globe
In order to visit the National Arboretum, visitors and members of the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum must pre-book a ticket.
Find out more on how you can book, plan and safely enjoy your visit to the National Arboretum.
For updates about seasonal events, days out and activities at Westonbirt, sign up to our newsletter:
At a glance
- Advanced booking only for all visitors and members of the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum. Book your tickets
- STIHL Treetop Walkway: Open, but with a one way system. Alternative routes out of Silk Wood are a little steep
- Restaurant: Open but outdoor seating only. Eat Out to Help Out offer available during August - Find out more
- Dogs: Welcome on The Downs on leads and permitted off lead in Silk Wood if well behaved, kept in sight and return when called
- Shop: Open, please wear a face mask inside
- Play areas open (excluding Exploratree)
- Toilets: Open
- Welcome Building: Closed
- Mobility Scooter Hire: Available to hire online when booking tickets
- Shuttle service: Unavailable
- Children’s scooters and bikes: Welcome if height is not over 70cm from floor to handle bars
- Become a member online or sign up onsite via Direct Debit and the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum will deduct your ticket fee (just hand in your membership form and printed ticket receipt at the Welcome Building).