A magical tree garden, where you can explore trees from all over the globe
We may be famed for autumn colour but the arboretum is waking up to reveal one of its best kept secrets - spring!
Home to 2,500 different species from the far corners of the globe and 5 national tree collections, Westonbirt is the perfect place for you to escape, relax or have an adventure! Take a journey up into the canopy on the STIHL Tree Top Walkway, stop by the café for a tasty treat or see if you can spot the Gruffalo!
For updates about seasonal events, days out and activities at Westonbirt, sign up to our newsletter:
At a glance
- Dogs: Welcome off lead in Silk Wood if well behaved, kept in sight and return when called. Dogs are not permitted at events (except assistance dogs).
- Westonbirt Shop
- Mobility Scooter: Available to hire online.
- Children’s scooters and bikes: Welcome if height is not over 70cm from floor to handle bars.
- Sensing Nature Guided Walks
- Download map of Westonbirt Arboretum