A magical tree garden, where you can explore trees from all over the globe
In order to visit the National Arboretum, visitors and members of the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum must pre-book a ticket. Tickets go on sale 7 days in advance.
Find out more on how you can book, plan and enjoy your visit to the National Arboretum.
Home to 2,500 different species from the far corners of the globe and 5 national tree collections, Westonbirt is the perfect place for you to escape, relax or have an adventure! Take a journey up into the canopy on the STIHL Tree Top Walkway, stop by the café for a tasty treat or see if you can spot the Gruffalo!
A delight to visit at any time of the year, Westonbirt is perhaps best known for its spectacular display of autumn colour. The diversity and vibrancy of leaf colours to be found at Westonbirt are unsurpassed in Britain creating a botanical experience like no other. Find out more
For updates about seasonal events, days out and activities at Westonbirt, sign up to our newsletter:
At a glance
- Book your tickets: Advanced booking only for all visitors and members of the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum.
- Food and drink: available at the Kitchen, Pantry and Smokehouse.
- Dogs: Welcome off lead in Silk Wood if well behaved, kept in sight and return when called.
- Westonbirt Shop
- Mobility Scooter: Available to hire online when booking tickets.
- Children’s scooters and bikes: Welcome if height is not over 70cm from floor to handle bars.
- Book a Guided Walk
- Join the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum