Open every day except Christmas Day. The site opens at 8:00am every day and the closing times are as follows:
November to February - 5:00pm
March - 6:30pm
April - 8:00pm
May to August - 9:00pm
September - 7:30pm
October - 6:30pm
Overnight parking is not permitted.
Read our visitor information regarding coronavirus
Cannops Ponds is located approximately two miles east of Coleford.
Parking charges apply at Cannop Ponds.
You can now use RingGo at Cannop Ponds which allows you to pay for parking online or via an app. Please download the Ringo App before travelling if you can.
Pay for parking on your phone in 5 easy steps:
1. Open the RingGo app, or download for free if you haven’t already got it, using the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Log in with your RingGo details, or register as a new user.
3. Select your location by entering the 3–6 digit number shown on the parking signs.
4. Enter your number plate and choose how long you’d like to park for. Remember, you can extend this later.
5. Choose to add any handy parking reminders you need, then just tap to pay.
And you’re good to go! Your details are saved so next time, you can park even faster.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking by calling 0203 046 0063. You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
Location Codes - 31016 (car), 31059 (minibus or motorhome)
Ticket machines accept cash only, please ensure you bring the correct change with you.
Minibuses/motorhomes - £8.00
Not suitable for coaches
A mobile catering unit is on site daily in the Gloucestershire school holidays from 11am - 4pm and every weekend throughout the year. Silvia Davis Refreshments serve hot food and drinks plus cold drinks, snacks and ice creams. Specials include Wild boar sausage or Venison sausage on a fresh long roll.