The car park at Beechenhurst is now open, but some facilities remain closed. Click on Facilities & access for details.
A great place for the whole family to start a Forest of Dean adventure
Beechenhurst lies in the heart of the Forest of Dean, one of Britain's oldest and largest woodlands. Come and enjoy the sculpture trail, fun play area, cafe, climbing tower and Tree Top Adventure.
At a glance
- 4 walking trails
- Go Ape Tree Top Adventure - currently closed
- Climbing tower - currently closed
- Play area - currently closed
- Café - currently takeaway only
- Barbecue areas
- Easy access to family cycle trail