Open every day.
From Bodmin take the A38 towards Liskeard. 400 metres beyond the Carminnow Cross roundabout follow the brown tourist signs left and then left again into Cardinham Woods.
Our access road is narrow in places. Please be considerate of other drivers and give walkers and horse riders plenty of space.
Parking is by debit/credit card or you can now use RingGo at Cardinham Woods which allows you to pay for parking online or via an app. Please download the Ringo App before travelling if you can.
Pay for parking on your phone in 5 easy steps:
1. Open the RingGo app, or download for free if you haven’t already got it, using the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Log in with your RingGo details, or register as a new user.
3. Select your location by entering the 3–6 digit number shown on the parking signs.
4. Enter your number plate and choose how long you’d like to park for. Remember, you can extend this later.
5. Choose to add any handy parking reminders you need, then just tap to pay.
And you’re good to go! Your details are saved so next time, you can park even faster.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking by calling 0203 046 0063. You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
Avoid the queue and park for free with Cardinham Woods membership. Buy your membership now for £32 and simply display your pass in your vehicle without queuing for a ticket. Parking charges and memberships help us to look after Cardinham Woods for everyone.
Please do not park on the access road as it causes a dangerous obstruction to other road users and emergency vehicles. Our access road is narrow in places. Please be considerate of other drivers and give walkers and horse riders plenty of space.
Minibuses/coaches - £9 peak / £8 off-peak
For a quieter forest experience, we recommend planning your visit for early morning (before 10.00am) or in the evening (after 4.00pm). The forest is usually less busy on week days.
For more information about Cardinham Woods to help you plan your visit, take a look at our accessibility information: