Open every day except Christmas Day.
From Ashby Road take Willesley Woodside. The carpark for Hicks Lodge will be on the right.
There is no public transport to this site.
Parking charges apply at Hicks Lodge.
You can now use RingGo* at Hicks Lodge which allows you to pay for parking online or via an app. Please download the Ringo App before travelling if you can.
Pay for parking on your phone in 5 easy steps:
1. Open the RingGo app, or download for free if you haven’t already got it, using the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Log in with your RingGo details, or register as a new user.
3. Select your location by entering the 3–6 digit number shown on the parking signs.
4. Enter your number plate and choose how long you’d like to park for. Remember, you can extend this later.
5. Choose to add any handy parking reminders you need, then just tap to pay.
And you’re good to go! Your details are saved so next time, you can park even faster.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking by calling 0203 046 0063. You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
*There is a small convenience charge for using this service. See RingGo online for full terms and conditions and VAT receipts.
The charge for the dedicated horse box parking area is £6. You will need a key for parking here. Please collect this on arrival from the café.
Thank you for paying to park. We use the money you spend on parking to look after the nation’s forests. We don’t make a profit and rely on the support of our visitors and members, so every penny you spend is invested by Forestry England back into the management of our woodlands and is needed to make Hicks Lodge a great place for a day out.