Open every day except Christmas Day.
Read our visitor information regarding coronavirus
Follow the B1084 Woodbridge to Orford road.
Parking charges apply at Rendlesham Forest.
Please note from 1 April, parking charges will be as follows:
Up to 2 hours: £3.00. All day: £5.00. Minibuses/coaches: £5.00 for am and £5.00 for pm.
There are four car parks. Our main car park, the horsebox / overflow car park and the Plane Spotters car park (adjacent to the runway) have parking charges. Butley Corner car park, which can be found north of the B1084, a short distance from the entrance to the forest centre, is a free car park. Please note our car park machines are cash only and we are unable to give change.
You can now use RingGo at Rendlesham Forest which allows you to pay for parking online or via an app. Please download the Ringo App before travelling if you can.
Pay for parking on your phone in 5 easy steps:
1. Open the RingGo app, or download for free if you haven’t already got it, using the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Log in with your RingGo details, or register as a new user.
3. Select your location by entering the 3–6 digit number shown on the parking signs.
4. Enter your number plate and choose how long you’d like to park for. Remember, you can extend this later.
5. Choose to add any handy parking reminders you need, then just tap to pay.
And you’re good to go! Your details are saved so next time, you can park even faster.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking by calling 0203 046 0063. You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
Location Codes - 31065 (car), 31066 (minibus), 31067 (coach or horsebox).
Minibuses - £5.00 (am), £5.00 (pm)
Coaches - £5.00 (am), £5.00 (pm)
Please take all your litter home with you. The toilets are now open.
For more information on planning your visit, take a look at our accessibility information: