Open every day except Christmas Day.
Fineshade Wood is located just off the A43 halfway between Stamford and Corby. There are brown tourist signs leading up to the site from both directions.
The machines in our main car park accept cards and cash.
Please be aware the machines in our outer car parks are cash only and we are unable to provide change.
You can now use RingGo* at Fineshade Wood which allows you to pay for parking online or via an app. Please download the Ringo App before travelling if you can.
Pay for parking on your phone in 5 easy steps:
1. Open the RingGo app, or download for free if you haven’t already got it, using the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Log in with your RingGo details, or register as a new user.
3. Select your location by entering the 3–6 digit number shown on the parking signs.
4. Enter your number plate and choose how long you’d like to park for. Remember, you can extend this later.
5. Choose to add any handy parking reminders you need, then just tap to pay.
And you’re good to go! Your details are saved so next time, you can park even faster.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking by calling 0203 046 0063. You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
*There is a small convenience charge for using this service. See RingGo online for full terms and conditions and VAT receipts.
Coaches - £10 (must book in advance)
Thank you for paying to park. We use the money you spend on parking to look after the nation’s forests. We don’t make a profit and rely on the support of our visitors and members, so every penny you spend is invested by Forestry England back into the management of our woodlands and is needed to make Fineshade Wood a great place for a day out.
For more information on planning your visit, take a look at our accessibility information: